Just a short post… I am really looking forward to this Autumn and to the Halloween season. I am looking forward to the cooler weather, sweaters and adventures. I love to hike and walk around in the fall much better then in the summer. I can taste hot chocolate on a cool day already. I just can’t wait. I am ready for summer to be over!
I am putting together a list of things that I want to do this fall:
- • Decorate for Halloween
- • Carve a pumpkin
- • Visit a haunted house
- • Go to the Scarecrow Festival
- • Visit the Valley Pumpkin Festival
- • Attend the Halifax Octoberfest
- • Hike through Oak Island
- • Go to Hal-Con with Erin
- • See the Pumpkin People in Windsor
- • Go on a Halifax Ghost Walk
Hopefully I will be able to cross all of these off of my list!