I wish. I can’t remember what I was doing yesterday. Never mind at the beginning of the year. Here are a few things I do remember:
- • One hell of a hangover on Jan 1st, 2013
- • Cory overdosing on anti-depressants sometime towards the end of Jan.
- • Moving in together Feb 1st, 2013
- • Going on a leave of absence near the end of Feb till June because my vertigo was so bad I could hardly stand.
- • Uncle Mark passing away in Oct
I’m sure there was more but those are the few things that stick out. I had a pretty good Christmas and enjoyed spending it with Cory and my family.
My day at work today was really slow and it gave me some time to look up some things related to one of my New Years resolutions, to go back to school. Geri g financial aid for going back to school seems impossible.
Basically there isn’t any that I can find that would apply to me since I am not right out if high school and since I defaulted on my student loan.
So I think I’m going to have to just save up the money for the ASL courses and then when it comes time for the more in depth stuff I am gonna most likely try to apply for a line of credit or personal loan of some sort.
My bank, PC Financial seems to have some good terms and a low repayment rate of about $60 a month. Guess that may be the way to go. I’ll keep looking into it.