Ok so a lot has happened in the last 48 hours. Some good some not so good. In the end it all worked out just fine! So much has happened but the gist of it is
1) I found out I got into NSCC!!!
2) Thought I messed up big time with someone I like
3) Woke up really sick for the 3rd time in 2 months
4) Found out it was no big deal at all… and that I hadn’t messed up and he though nothing of it.
5) I got a call from the doctors office saying my test results are back and she wants me to come in to discus them… (could go either way…?!)
6) My Mom bought me 2 tickets to see Our Lady Peace on May 12th for Easter!!!
7) Dan’s going with me!! So I guess he still plans to be around in a month… which is good!
So all in all. I can’t complain. And now it’s been twice in a row I’ve freaked over nothing. Maybe I should just calm down and think things through first :p Might be a good idea!