I was working on emails all day today and listening to music on my iPhone, so I figured I would share my top 10 songs I have listened to lately:
1. The Monster Ft. Rhianna – Eminem
2. Summertime Sadness – Lana Del Rey
3. Royals – Lorde (US Version)
4. Let Her Go – Passenger
5. 3 Foot Tall – Classified
6. Somebody That I Used To Know (ft. Kimbra)
7. Wicked Games (Explicit) – The Weeknd
8. Some Night – Fun.
9. Wake Me Up – Avicii
10. Little Talks – Of Monsters and Men
I find that listening to music when working has always helped me be more productive, I am faster at getting emails out, I get more emails done and they are just as good quality wise as if I was not listening to music. Since most of our emails are template responses anyway, it really makes no difference.
Listening to music while writing anything always seems to help inspire me and I seem to have more creativity. Anyone else find this?